IMASMA welcomes as Standard/Affiliate members anyone who works within or has an interest in the maritime industry and how it markets, sells and communicates. This type of Membership does not require an individual to demonstrate experience or qualifications and allows access to a range of resources and benefits including:
- Free of charge whitepapers
- Access to market and industry research both free and discounted
- Subscription to the IMASMA e-magazine ‘Sea-Suite’
- Email alerts as requested
- Recruitment and networking opportunities
- Free legal advice
- Discounts on a range of conferences (including MSM maritime sales and marketing conferences)
- Discounts on training with approved companies and suppliers.
Standard/Affiliate membership does not allow use of the letters AIMASMA nor use of the IMASMA logo on personal communications. Standard/Affiliate Members do not receive an on-line Member profile: these are restricted to Associate Members. If you meet the criteria for Associate Membership of IMASMA please consider applying for this accredited membership which is a valuable boost to professional credibility within the maritime sales, marketing and communications industry.
There is currently no charge for individuals to join IMASMA as Standard/Affiliate Members with access to the benefits described above. Just complete the simple form below and submit to us on-line. You will receive a confirmation email when your membership is accepted.
You will receive a confirmation email when your membership is accepted. Please ensure you read our IMASMA Standard Membership Terms & Conditions before submitting your application to join.